2/10/10

I'm a bad little blogger

So I know I haven't been blogging much since before christmas...not at all really, but I've had so much to do. I've moved and have been focused on making jewlery and other little things. And before you ask, yes! this blog will now be in english. Just because I need the practise and cuz I want to! So there!

I found out that I want to share some of what I've been making this last moth with you, so here's some pics.

 The set
 

The braclet and earrings close up

Details
 

 So what do you think?
They have a kind of vintage feeling to them. I think they came out looking supercool...hehe.
 They can be bought if you want to. Just send an e-mail to lctkulvik@hotmail.com and put "Jewlery" in the subject.
 I also made some other stuff and pics of that will come up later.

There's alot going on this month. First of all, there's Oslo Fashion Week and I am actually going to some of the shows. I'm seeing two designers who I admire alot and I'll be writing all about it. I can hardly wait!!
 Then there's Sonia Rykel for H&M. It will be released in stores the 20 of february and there's a couple of things I want, but most of all I want this dress


I just love it and it's so cute! I hope it will be mine.

I will keep you updated on everything and I promise will all my little heart to blog more often. See ya'll later!

Jeg har forresten presentert bloggen min på Bloggurat.

No comments:

Post a Comment